Sunday, June 3, 2007

Shade your eyes!!

Ya, I know totally gross. But that is what my belly looked like after babe#2. After Kaitlyn my belly was totally fine so when stretch marks started to show with Ethan I was so sad. I used the Palmer's coco butter belly cream throughout the pregnancy and for the first 6 months after. It faded the stretch marks really well but my stomach was still as wrinkly as an elephant's butt. I went to the baby expo in April and there was an Arbonne booth. (click to view)
with a few before and after photos on display and I thought they were amazing and didn't really believe it but thought that it wouldn't hurt to try it, any improvement would be good. I have been really happy with the results and am going to keep using it and hope it keeps getting better. So to all you moms with droopy skin, this really has been working for me. It is bloody expensive but worth it and still way cheaper than a tummy tuck!!

My miracle cream.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! I'm off to my nearest Arbonne consultant. I have a friend who just decided to start that as a home business so thanks for posting the pics. I must say that after ONE babe my stomach looks like yours after two... hate those stretch marks!

BeachMama said...

I didn't have any trouble after J, but this one seems to be bigger already, will keep this in mind for the fall. Your belly looks great if I may say so myself.

The Chatty Housewife said...

Wow, that stuff IS pricy isn't it? Totally worth it though if it does that. Your tummy looks great.

prettyinpink said...

Thanks for the heads up! This looks like a miracle worker! A MUST have!

Anonymous said...

Anna,

One of the girls here would like to know how much it costs for your miracle cream. Also how long does it last? Are you exercising as well? Talk to you soon

Love Aunty Kathy

familymclean said...

They cost $100.00 for the pair but I got them for $50 at the expo. I am not working out except for the occasional walk or the one rollerblade a while back. Don't know how long it lasts but I am almost two months into using it and am not even down a quarter into it. The resuls are suposed to last for a long time as long as you keep moisturizing as a habbit. And it is good all over your body. They had pics of droopy skin on an arm and how it tightened up after the cream. It really seems to be working for me, so I am happy.

Anonymous said...

Anna,

Thanks for the info. From the pictures you are looking great. Carmen wants to thank you for the info. She is getting married in Aug and would like to get her 9yr old pregnancy tummy firmed a little. I will keep you informed of her status. Talk to you soon, Aunty Kathy

BeachMama said...

Big question here??!! I just noticed today that I am getting some stretch marks...eek!! Did you start using the Palmers while you were still pregnant of just after. I want to try to curb this while it is still fresh. And I am definately going to try some of that cream after the fact.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get this stuff. I just started using Arbonne and I did not know the miracle of this.

The after picture is amazing! I MUST try it!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I am done with the exclamation marks. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Okay, I am a little obsessed with your tummy now!

I know, how weird do I sound ;-)

If I didn't know you were a real person I would not believe.