Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aaaaa....I need sleep!

Sometimes I am so tired! We are all sick here with colds and the kids are not sleeping well.
Kaitlyn has been having her naps in her toddler bed the last few days which is great.(a tiny step) Emily sleeps in it on sleepovers so K thinks it's Em's bed therefore it is cool and K wants to be cool like Em so...she wants to sleep there. Whew, that was a long winded windy one.
Last night was brutal, Kaitlyn nursed all night long and every time I broke the latch with her to feed Ethan she would holler and I would want to holler too. It seems when I nurse, even if I fall asleep doing it, it is tiring and draining, it is no wonder I woke up 5 lbs less today! (and exhausted to boot)

2 comments:

Dustanne said...

You poor thing!!!!
I am lucky in a sense as my children are now older and the longest I nursed was 6 months.
I hope you get the chance to catch some cat naps or at least 1 long one. I shall pray for you!!!

Dustanne said...

here are your questions

1. Who is the person you admire most and why?
2. You are given 5 choices and the choice you choose will be paid for. Do you choose - a new car, a new house, a vacation, to make a donation, or unlimited craft supplies?
3. You and hubby are offered free babysitting but only for an hour, what do you do in that hour? (if your children are older, pretend they are young)
4. Your family and in laws are coming over for dinner but your house is a disaster. Do you clean like crazy while trying to cook dinner? Cancel the whole thing? or Hire a made and get take out?
5. You are reading a book and some 'racey' parts come up. Do you skip over it? Read it? or put the book down and not read it at all?

Have fun :o)