Thursday, May 10, 2007

Interview by Dustanne

I have been interviewed by Dustanne, so here goes...
1. Who is the person you admire most and why? Well that is a tough one, by person I am assuming you do not mean Jesus, though he is the one I most want to be like, so I will have to think about that one for a sec...I guess that I have never thought about this before. There are qualities in different people that I admire;
Dave's mom-she is a wicked cook,
Prettyinpink-her house is so clean,
SAJ-her blog is so pretty,
my mom-her faith is unshakable,
Rose-she gets her scrap booking done,
Mare-gets laundry done,
Katie-has awesome willpower,
my husband-amazing patience,
my kids-sense of innocent wonder,
Chuck-green thumb,
my dad-work ethic,
now I feel like I can't stop till I have named every one I know, But I cannot go on forever ( I really could), so even though I know I am forgetting some things, that is what I thought of off the top of my head.
2. You are given 5 choices and the choice you choose will be paid for. Do you choose - a new car, a new house, a vacation, to make a donation, or unlimited craft supplies? I want to say a house(we found freaky bugs coming out of the wall tonight, so a brand new super clean house would be great) off the top of my head but that is selfish, so my answer is make a donation. I would rather make a difference and know I did the right thing than have stuff and know I could have done something to help someone in need.
3. You and hubby are offered free babysitting but only for an hour, what do you do in that hour? (if your children are older, pretend they are young) Probably go out for a drink and wings and stare at each other and listen to silence, ah sweet silence. I think we might also sneak in a snuggle. ;)
4. Your family and in laws are coming over for dinner but your house is a disaster. Do you clean like crazy while trying to cook dinner? Cancel the whole thing? or Hire a maid and get take out? Clean like crazy and make supper. This is what I do every time I have company, it is the best motivator to get the house clean quickly! But sometimes they just have to eat in a mess, and sometimes they have to eat take-out in a mess.
5. You are reading a book and some 'racey' parts come up. Do you skip over it? Read it? or put the book down and not read it at all? Read it.
That sums it up, now if any one would like to be interviewed by moi, leave a comment and I shall come up with five questions for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT interview! So glad to find your blog! (((((HUGS))))) sandi