Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Seven quirky things...

I have been tagged by pretty in pink to reveal seven quirky things about myself.

1. If I am out and get food stuck in my teeth and I cannot pick it out and I have no floss on hand.... I will use a strand of hair to floss it out.....I am not the only one, Amy Grant does too. No one is ever going to talk to me or be my friend now....you're all totally grossed out. I can tell! (I have only done this a few times in my whole life)

2. I don't like to touch public doors, handrails or shopping carts. I do it anyway, but I don't touch my face till I've washed my hands. I love winter for the fact I can wear gloves, and get away with wearing them indoor shopping centres to touch things. We would also arrive 15 minutes late to church on Sundays so I didn't have to shake peoples hands. I am starting to sound like a freak aren't I ?!

3. I never sit on public toilets, and flush with my foot. Then open the door with paper towel.

4. I remember everything I see and am terrible with things I hear. I remember looking in the mirror on the first day of kindergarten and admiring my red velvet skirt and red and white striped sweater. I remember going to Bible conferences as a kid and everything that people wore. What any of the meetings were about, don't ask. I cannot remember a thing. Through elementary school I remember my teachers outfits, but math....only on my fingers.

5. When I blow my nose it sounds like a trumpet. I actually won contests in grade school, it is that loud!

6. I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast!!!

7. hmmm, you all think I am so weird now, and I have to yet come up with a seventh....well, I am left handed at everything except drawing with the mouse, has to be with my right hand. I am even left footed too.

OK so that sums up the quirky tag. Guess I now sit back and wait too see which of you still talk to me. I tag whoever reads this to reveal seven quirky things about themselves now.....you're it!

2 comments:

prettyinpink said...

I like you even more now that I know your seven quirky things!

p.s. I flush with my foot too!

The Chatty Housewife said...

I am doing this today, because I don't have anything interesting to blog about. :)